Upsell Order Bump Offer for WooCommerce Pro facilitates store owners to show exclusive special offers on WooCommerce checkout pages which can be accepted by the customers by simply clicking the checkbox without even leaving the checkout page.
Merchants can offer simple, variable and subscription products through this plugin. Also, they can offer multiple order bumps to provide a wider range of products. The plugin also allows merchants to track the sale and behaviour of every order bump they’ve published on their store.
How To Create Upsell Order Bumps In Your WooCommerce Store?
- Automatic Installation
Automatic installation is the easiest option handled by WordPress.
- Download the Upsell Order Bump Offer For WooCommerce Pro plugin.
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Navigate to the sidebar, click on Plugins.
- Click on Add New and then click on Upload Plugins.
- Hit the Browse button choose your downloaded plugin’s .zip file, and click on Install Now.
- Once installed, Activate the Order Bump plugin.
- Manual Installation
Manual installation of the plugin is another option to install the plugin in the seller WordPress environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our Upsell Order Bump Offer For WooCommerce Pro plugin and uploading it to the webserver via their favourite FTP application. The steps for manual installation are as follows:
- Upload the Upsell Order Bump Offer For WooCommerce Pro folder to the /WP-content/plugins/directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Before activating the Upsell Order Bump Offer for WooCommerce Pro, you should have the Upsell Order Bump Offer for WooCommerce – WordPress plugin else the plugin will not function.
So, if you don’t already have it, you can download it directly from here:
3.1.Offer Quantity Section
The Offer quantity section allows your customers to select the quantity of bump offer products.
Under this section you’ll find the following options:
Enable Offer Quantity: To enable the Offer Quantity Section press the toggle button beside this option which you can find under Offer Quantity Section while creating Order Bump.
Quantity Fixed/Variable: Now you can either keep the quantity of the product that your customer selects fixed or variable. You must define the Minimum Quantity and Maximum Quantity if you plan to keep the quantity Variable; the most effective tactic for increasing product SALES.
Let’s imagine a customer recently added a $35 t-shirt to their purchase. In this situation, you can make an order bump offer just before he completes his purchase to give him a $10 discount if he buys 3 of those t-shirts.
This order bump example focuses on providing discounts for more than one product; thereby more sales.
1) New Templates and Customization
You can now choose from one of the five carefully crafted templates especially created for your eCommerce stores, making your offers simpler to create. Also, you can customize the templates as per your needs.
2) Carousel on Offer Image
The order bump offers images that can now be shown as a carousel. You can use it on any product type. If a customer has been on your product page for 5 seconds they can see the right-to-left slideshow of the images. In other words, this feature will highlight your offer image by providing you with lots of space to include other images to confirm the deal.
3.2.Create New Bump Offers
- In the Bump List section, you can create a new Bump Offer by clicking on the Create New Bump button.
In this section, you can see the Order Bump Offer funnels you’ve created.
Here you’ll see the details like:
- Order Bump Name
- Target Product & Target Categories
- Offered Products
Under this tab, you can perform actions such as Edit, View, Delete, or clone bump offer funnels.
Once you click, you’ll get a few options like:
- Name Of The Order Bump: Enter the name of your order bump offer.
- Select Target Products: Set the target product on which the offers will be applied. If any customer purchases that product, the order bump offer will be displayed.
- Select Target Categories: If you want the order bump offer to be displayed on all the products of a particular category, choose a category with this option.
- Order Bump Schedule: Schedule your Bump Offers for selected days or daily.
- Smart Offer Upgrade: If you want to offer an upgrade product to your customers as an order bump, enable this toggle. If the customer accepts the order bump, the target product will be replaced with the upgraded product.
- Exclusive Limits: Merchants can set the limit of the number of times a bump offer funnel is triggered for a customer. Enter a number beside the “Exclusive Limits” option which will represent how many times a funnel is triggered.
Note: Enter 0 if you don’t want to set any limit.
- Meta Forms: You can add custom fields to the checkout form with the help of the Meta Form option. For adding a field you need to fill in the following details:
- Name: Enter the name of the field.
- Placeholder: Provide a placeholder for expected value in the form field.
- Description: A short description of the field.
- Type: Choose the type of input you want from the customers. The input types that are allowed are number, text, checkbox, date, and month.
- Priority of the Order Bump: Decide the priority of your bump offer funnel next to this option.
Note: Do not use the same priority for multiple order bumps.
- Global Order Bump: Enable this option if you want your funnel to trigger every time a product is added by a customer to the cart.
- Select roles to exclude: Enter the roles for which you don’t want the bump offer funnel to trigger.
Offer Price :
After adding all the details, scroll down and go to the Order Bump Offer section to attach an offer that suits your customers’ needs.
Offer Price/ Discount: Set the discount you want to offer on your offer product. You can set the discount in two ways, fixed price and percentage.
- Discount %: If you want to give a discount on the product price in percentage, then select the price type as Discount % and enter the percentage scale. Example 20 or 25.
- Fixed Price: Here you can just enter a fixed price for the offered product without the currency. Make sure the offer price is less than the original price.
- No discount or fixed: Choose this option if you don’t want to offer any discount on the selling price of the bump offer product.
Offer Quantity Section :
The Offer quantity section allows your customers to select the quantity of bump offer products.
Under this section you’ll find the following options:
- Enable Offer Quantity: To enable the Offer Quantity Section press the toggle button beside this option.
- Quantity Fixed/Variable: Now you can either keep the fixed or variable. If you’re keeping the quantity variable you have to specify the Minimum Quantity and Maximum Quantity.
The appearance section is divided into three parts:
- Template: Here we provide three default offer templates. You can select any one template among these three.
- Design: Here you can customize their template design according to need. You can customize Bump Offer Box, Discount Section, Product Section, Accept Offer Section, Offer Description Section. And also preview the real-time changes in the template.
- Content: In this section, you can update the text content of the offer template like Discount Title, Product Description, Lead Title, Offer Description, etc.
- And at last, when you have completed the setup, make the Order Bump Offer Live.
Click on the Save Changes button after making the order bump offer Live and proceed further.
3.3.Order Bump List
In this section, you can view the total list of Order Bump Offers and create new Bump Offers. Here you can see the details like Order Bump Name, Status, Target Product & Target Categories, Offered Products and further take a proper action according to the need like Edit, View and Delete the Bump Offer.
3.4. Global Settings
In this section, the admin can Enable/Disable the plugin functionalities and setup Order Bump settings:
- Enable Upsell Order Bumps: Here you can enable/disable the extension.
- Skip for Same Offer: By enabling this feature the order bump funnel offer will be disabled if the offer product is already present in the cart.
- Offer Target Dependency: Set the dependency of offer product to be automatically removed or not when the target product is removed from the cart.
- Offer Adaption Setting: Set the area occupancy of the Order Bump Offer on the checkout page to contain the complete width of its parent background area or remain fixed.
- Offer Location: From here you can set the location of the offer section on the checkout page. You can choose to display the offer Before Payment Gateways, After Payment Gateways, Before Order Summary, or Before Place Order Button.
- Offer Price Format: Choose how you want to display the offer price. You can select between Regular Price Offer Price and Sales Price Offer Price.
- Smart Skip if Already Purchased: This feature will allow you to Skip the Order Bump offer for those customers who have already purchased the offer product before in previous orders making this a one-time exclusive offer.
- Restrict Woo Coupons: Enable this feature if you want that the WooCommerce coupon discount should not be implied on the bump offer product.
- Multiple Order Bumps Count: Enter the number of order bump counts you want to show on the checkout page. If you add different offer products for a similar target product, those offer products will be displayed to the user at the checkout page.
- Global Custom CSS: If you want to add some custom styling, you can do it by adding custom CSS here.
- Global Custom JS: If you want to add some custom UI functionality, you can do it by adding custom JS here.
Click on Save Changes to save the settings.
3.5.Customize the Arrow on Offer Checkbox
This is for all the people out there having the pro version of Order Bump WordPress plugin— the Arrow feature, which will draw the users towards the upsell offers and give them a chance to explore. On activating this feature, the customer can never go eye-blind with the upselling and down-selling offers during the checkout.
The arrow feature for the offer that piques your user’s interest while shopping can now be customized in the form of different colors as per the choice. Try out the different styles for your own page and notice the conversions.
To enable the Red Arrow feature, Go to Global Settings> Enable the Arrow feature>Save changes and Tada! It will work.
3.6.Timers On Offers To Create Urgency For Customers
Using a Countdown Timer on offers can help you create urgency on WooCommerce store and scarcity in your products, which is one of the best ways to increase conversions and sales. With WooCommerce offer timer, customers are more inclined to act quickly and make a purchase, since they are anxious that your products might not be available in the future.
To enable countdown timer feature go to Save Order Bump>Enable Countdown Timer> Save Changes
In case you want to go for the countdown timer offer on checkout — Enable the Countdown Timer on Order Bump > Appearance > Content Section > Set the Count Timer (till when the offer is valid).
3.7.Offer Background Color Feature
Change the background color of the bump offer box as per your choice with the latest offer background color feature. The feature is for Order Bump WordPress free as well as pro plugin. You can easily get the chance to attract users towards the offer by choosing the righteous color combinations, thereby, increasing sales.
To change the Background color of the Bump offer box
Go to Order Bump>Add the product and the offer product. Scroll down to the Appearance section, select Design and choose the color of your choice in Select Background color. You can see the Offer preview on the right as per color updations.
3.8.Set Minimum Cart Value For Order Bump
WooCommerce Store Owners can set minimum and maximum limitations for individual products, categories, vendors, and total cart value using Order Limits. This feature ensures that the Minimum order amount is met. You can specify a minimum order value in Cart and Checkout, and it will enable you to offer your clients products in accordance with your specified criteria.
You can set any minimum cart value for order bump in — Minimum Cart Value for the Order Bump Funnel.
3.9.Offer Image Size Customization
The feature lets you customize your order bump product offer image size and make it look the way you want. Expand or shrink the size of the offer image as per your feasibility and show your customer a customized offer as an order bump.
To adjust the size of the offer image — Appearance > Open Design tab > Product section > Slide and choose the Width and Height of the image in accordance with your preferences.
4.Sales Reports and Analytics
4.1.Order Bump Sales - Reports
Order Bump Sales Reports: Click on “Visit Here” to check the order bump offer reports for a specific time period. Here you can check:
- Net Order Bump Sales: This is the sum of the order bump item total after any refunds(whole order refunds) and excluding shipping and taxes.
- Order Bump Orders Placed: Total order bump orders placed on the set time period.
- Order Bump Items Purchased: Total number of order bump items purchased on a set time period.
- Order Bump Refunded Items: Total order bump refunded items from fully refunded orders.
4.2.Order Bump - Behavioral Analytics
You can track the behaviour of every order bump you’ve created through this feature. Just navigate to your WordPress dashboard Order Bump > Sales Reports and Analytics and you’ll find a report named Order Bump – Behavioral Analytics there. This report shows:
- Name: Name of your order bump offer
- View Count: Number of times customers viewed your offers
- Success Count: Number of times an order bump offer was purchased
- Offer Accept Count: Number of times customers accepted your order bump offer
- Offer Remove Count: Number of times an offer was removed after getting accepted
- Conversion Rate: Conversion Rate of a particular offer
- Total Sales: Total Sale amount of a particular offer
With Order Bump plugin, you can also use additional plugins for enhanced features:
1. One Click Upsell Funnel For WooCommerce:
The Upsell Order Bump Offer plugin is compatible with the One Click Upsell Funnel For WooCommerce Free and One Click Upsell Funnel For WooCommerce Pro which allows customers to create post-purchase upselling offers to increase average order value (AOV) and boost sales.
2. WooCommerce Gift Cards:
The Upsell Order Bump Offer plugin is compatible with the Ultimate Gift Cards For WooCommerce Free and Gift Cards For WooCommerce Pro that allows your customers to redeem their gift cards and earn even more discounts. This will allow the merchants to offer more payment options to their customers for the bump offers.
3. Subscriptions For WooCommerce:
6.Feedback and Suggestions
Didn’t see a feature in the Upsell Order Bump Offer For WooCommerce Pro plugin that you think would be useful? We’d love to hear it. Reach out to our Support and we’ll consider adding it to the future release.
I installed the plugin, created Bumps and added the offers too but still, it does not show up on purchasing the target products, why?
Make sure these three things:
- Your Order Bump offer is Live and not in sandbox mode.
- You have added the correct target product or target category product in the cart.
- Your Order Bump Schedule is set to Daily or for the correct weekday that you are checking.
Yes offer templates are fully customizable, the admin of the site can change it as per their needs.
- Offer Design
- Offer Size
- Offer Content
- Background color
- Text size
- Text color
- Timer of urgency
- Arrow pointer
- Border color, type
In the case of a variable product, a pop-up will occur. The pop-up will display all the variations of the offer product along with the images and offer prices.
Arrow feature creates curiosity in your user while purchasing. In case he missed the offer, the blinking arrow will bring your client towards this. This will increase your AOV and sales of your store. Also you can change the color of Arrow as per your need
To enable the Arrow on offer, GoTo Global Settings> Enable the arrow feature and it will work.
Yes, you can enable the feature of minimum cart value to trigger the offer on your amount as per your business requirements.
Yes, you can change the location of the Order Bump Offer on the Checkout page. Here is the list of the available locations:
- Before Order Summary
- Before Payment Gateways
- After Payment Gateways
- Before Place Order Button
If the offer product is being added in the cart then isn't that possible that the customer will add more than 1 quantity? This could lead us to a loss in revenue as well as stock. How could I prevent this?
We have set limit functionality, so the customer can only add a single quantity of the offer product. Also, the offer product quantity can't be updated from the cart page.
Upsell order bump plugin can be useful to all the store owners on WordPress and WooCommerce who are in search of increasing AOV and sales of their stores
- E-book Sellers
- E-Commerce Owners
- Small and larger-scale businesses
We have given a few templates and they are fully customizable. If you still need to customize or add new templates, and designs as your website need we also do that. Contact our team here and they will tell you further steps.