Features:This WooCommerce Gift Cards plugin provides the features listed as follows:-
(1) Gift Card Product: A separate gift card type product is created in WooCommerce and the merchant can create as many products as he wants.
(2) Gift Card Template: We are providing some Gift Card templates. You can create gift cards product and assign suitable Gift Card Templates from the product edit page. you can create customized gift card.
(3) Price Variation: There are many types of the pricing system for Gift Card products as given below :
- Fixed Price
- Selected Price
- Range Price
- User Price
- Variable Price
(4) Minimum Limit On Gift Card User Price: Set a minimum limit on user pricing for gift cards. Customers can’t select a gift card price lower than the minimum limit.
(5) Coupon Mail Setting: The user will get notified of their email upon every use of the coupon amount and thus, can check how much amount is left on their coupons. Being the admin, you can disable this gift card usage notification feature.
(6) Disable Fields from Gift Card Product Page: You can choose to remove the From, Email, Name, and Message fields from the WooCommerce gift card product page.
(7) QR Code / BAR Code Feature: The QR Code/BAR Code is used for making gift cards more secure.
- ECC (Error Correction Capability) Level: This compensates for the BAR Code’s dirt, damage, or fuzziness. Valid values are “L” (low ECC), “M”, “Q”, and “H” (highest ECC). A high ECC level adds more redundancy at the cost of using more space.
- Size: Option to enable QR Code after selecting the ECC level to select the size of the QR Code.
- Margin: You can define the QR Code margin over here.
- Code Type: You have access to code types for BAR Code, which you can use in different places for different purposes.
- Enable BAR Code with Coupon Code: You can generate the BAR Code along with the Coupon code.
(8) Automatic Coupon Code Generation: When customers purchase a gift card and their order is completed, then the gift card coupon code is generated automatically and sent to the recipient’s email address.
(9) Exclude Sale Items: The merchant can allow/disallow the application of gift card discounts on sales items.
(10) Exclude Categories: You can exclude categories in which you don’t the gift card discounts to be applicable. When any excluded category product is available on the cart, then the gift card discount is not applied.
(11) Exclude Product: You can choose specific products on which gift card discounts will not apply. When any excluded product is available in the cart, then the gift card discount does not apply.
(12) Multiple Usability: A user can spend the whole Gift card amount multiple times.
(13) Expiry Date: You can set after how many days when the gift card product is purchased and the order completed then that gift card coupon is expired.
(14) Cart Total Range: The merchant can set a minimum and maximum cart total amount for applying the gift card discount.
(15) Individual Use: Enable this setting if the Gift Card coupon cannot be used in conjunction with other Coupons/Gift Cards.
(16) Email Notification: A gift card template is sent to the user to which the gift card is sent. The gift card email template depends on the gift product.
(17) Gift Card Scheduling: When you enable this feature, the customers can select the date on which they want the gift card to be sent to the recipients. Customers can also send the scheduled Gift Card on the current day through the order details section.
(18) Resend Email: If due for some reason gift card mail is not sent to the user then an option to resend the gift card email is available to resend that mail to the user to which mail is sent.
(19) Export Online Gift Card Coupons Details: The Gift Card Coupon Details which are generated from the orders can be exported in the CSV format.
(20) Import/Export Offline Gift Card Details: You can export the offline gift card coupon details from the Export Coupon Tab section. You can also import the Gift Card coupon details into the offline gift card table, from the Offline Gift Card Section.
(21) Resend Gift Card by Adding More Amount to the Coupon: You can resend the unused Gift Card Coupons to the recipients by adding more of the coupon from the order detail section. You can select multiple gift card coupons and assign a similar amount for all coupons.
(22) Date Formatting: You can set the date format you want to display on the front end. The expiry date in the Gift Card Template will be in your selected format.
(23) Gift Card Message Length: You can set the Gift card message length. The Default length of the Gift card message is 300. Along with this, we have provided the customers to check the current count of the message characters.
(24) Downloadable Gift Card: You can allow the buyer to download the gift card and send it to the recipient.
(25) Browse Image for Gift Card: The customer can also set their gift card image.
(26) Shipping Feature: The shipping feature is used for gift card shipping. It is for the admin and the buyer. After enabling this feature, you can use the coupon for gift card shipping and tax.
(27) Disable Category Feature: You can assign more than one category to the Gift Card product.
(28) Other Settings: In this setting, we provide some extra options i.e.; BCC, Enable/Disable some options that the user needs to change.
(29) Delivery Method: There are three delivery options for the customers to send their gift card email to the recipient.
(30) Maximum And Minimum Discount: You can set the minimum and maximum discount amount. We provide the two types of discount i.e., Fixed and Percentage. You can enable discount settings per product-wise.
(31) PDF Feature: After enabling this feature, customers will get an email along with a PDF attachment. You can choose an A3/A4 size for PDF.
(32) Exclude Product Feature: In this feature of Gift Card for WooCommerce plugin, when products are assigned any gift card (Per Product Setting), then the generated coupon will not be applied to the assigned product as well as the category.
(33) Shipping Class Feature: You can add a shipping class and apply it to gift card products.
(34) Thank You Gift Coupon Feature: You will be able to send Thank You gift coupons to your regular customers who have placed the required number of orders for that coupon.
(35) Validation May Turn On/Off: You can turn On or Off the validation from a single product page.
(36) To Name Filed for “Mail to Recipient Option”: Any customer who wants to send a Gift Card to their friend via the mail to recipient option can fill in their friend’s email id along with the name. The mail will be sent to that email id and the name would get displayed in it.
(37) Recipients Email Editing: You can edit the recipient’s email address. After the successful operation, you have to resend it.
(38) Gift Card Coupon Filter: Gift Cards list can be easily filtered. You can search and filter out the Online/Offline/Imported Gift Cards.
(39) The Number of E-Gift Cards: The number of Gift Cards is dependent upon the number of quantities that have been added.
(40) Custom Gift Card Image Setting: You can set a default image for gift cards and also allow customers to upload their images for the customizable gift card.
(41) Scan/Fetch and Redeem/Recharge Gift Card Voucher Setting: This plugin will help you to grow your revenue, by offering easy scan/fetch and redeeming/recharging the setting of the gift card vouchers in retail businesses.
(42) Compatibility with “Price Based on Country for WooCommerce” plugin: This gift voucher plugin provides compatibility with Price Based on Country for WooCommerce plugin. Through this, your customers buy a gift card in their currency, it will get converted into your base currency according to the country of the customers.
(43) WPML/Translation: The gift card plugin is fully compatible with WPML Plugin and we also come with multiple languages supported .po and .mo files for Germany, France, Spanish, and English.
(44) Notification: This setting allows the customer to send the gift card coupon details to their recipient through WhatsApp or SMS.
(45) Reporting: This Woo Gift Certificate plugin provides reporting to the admin of all gift cards generated by the customer.
(46) Apply Gift Card Coupon Through Coupon URL: The admin can allow the customers to use the Gift Card Coupons URL mentioned in the template to directly apply the coupon on the cart.
(47) PDF Prefix Name Option: You can set the prefix for the PDFs attached to the gift card emails.
1. Automatic Installation
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser.
The steps are as follows :
(i) Download the zip folder of the plugin Gift Cards for WooCommerce Pro
(ii) Once downloaded install Gift Cards for WooCommerce Pro plugin through browsing and activating it.
2. Manual Installation
The manual installation of the plugin is another option to install the plugin to your WordPress environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our Gift Cards for WooCommerce Pro Extension and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application.
The steps are as follows :
(i) Upload the Gift Cards for WooCommerce Pro folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
(ii) Activate the Gift Cards for WooCommerce Pro plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Before activating the Ultimate WooCommerce Gift Cards, you should have the Ultimate Gift Cards For WooCommerce – WordPress plugin else the plugin will not function.
So, if you don’t already have it, you can download it directly from here:
3.Create New Gift Card Product & Template
1. Gift Cards Templates:
After activation of Gift Cards WooCommerce plugin, a custom post type “Gift Cards” is created. From here Merchant can create as many Gift Card Templates as he wants.
This plugin already provides some gift card templates, which are automatically created on plugin activation and it will help the merchant to create new gift cards.
You can either download them individually or click on “Import All Gift Card Templates At Once” to import all of them at the same time.
If you want to create a new Gift Card Template navigate to the sidebar and click on Gift Cards > Add New. Here you can design your template by using custom HTML and CSS. You can also use the given shortcodes to add some predefined elements to your gift card. After designing your template, click on “Publish” to make it live.
Additionally, you can also select the shortcode to generate a Coupon URL that you can apply on the gift card templates when sending emails.
When the gift card template shared will be shared via email, the link to apply gift card will appear like below.
Clicking upon the link, you’ll be redirected to the checkout page and the coupon will be auto-applied.
The admin can also use the Schedule Date shortcode to the gift card templates to display the scheduled gift card delivery date.
2. Gift Card Products :
To create a new Gift Card product in WooCommerce you can navigate to the sidebar and click on the Products > Add New. After reaching the Add New Product page, follow these steps:
(1) Enter the name and description of your product.
(2) From the Product Data dropdown, select the “Gift Card” option.
(3) Enter the Default price and select Pricing Type for your Gift Card product. There are five types of pricing you can choose from:
- Fixed Price
- Selected Price
- Range Price
- User Price
- Variable Price
- Fixed Price (Default Price):
The Gift Card product with a Fixed Price is displayed like this on your store:
- Selected Price:
The Gift Card product with Selected Price is displayed like this on your store:
- Price Range:
The Gift Card product with a Price Range is displayed like this on your store:
- User Price:
The Gift Card product with User Price is displayed like this on your store:
- User Price: Add a minimum limit.
- Variable Price:
Gift Card with duration-based pricing
(4) Give Discount: Enable discount on your Gift Card Product.
(5) Select Email Template: Select Email Template or multiple Email Templates.
(6) Display Recommended Products on Gift Cards: You can add products to the recommended products field while creating gift cards and your selected products will be displayed on the gift card preview, email, and PDF.
Add [RECOMMENDPRODUCT] shortcode in the template you want to use for gift card creation for this feature to start working.
(7) Select the Default Template: If you use multiple Email Templates then you need to choose a default template you want to show by default.
(8) Exclude Product: You can also exclude a selected product from the Gift Card discount. The customers won’t be able to purchase the excluded product through this Gift Card coupon.
(9) Exclude Categories: The merchant can exclude categories to which he doesn’t want a Gift Card discount. The customers won’t be able to purchase the products from the excluded category through this Gift Card coupon.
(10) Overwrite Delivery: With this setting, you can select different delivery methods for every individual gift card. You get 3 different delivery options here that are: Email to the Recipient, Download, Shipping. You can either select all or a single one.
After making the changes, click on the Publish button to publish your Gift Card product.
Now your customer can easily purchase the Gift card from your shop.
Scheduling of Gift Card:
The customer can also schedule the time to send the gift card email to the recipient. While purchasing the Gift Card, customers can select the specific date of delivery. If they don’t select a delivery date, the email will be sent instantly after placing the order.
- Enable: Check this checkbox to enable the WooCommerce Ultimate Gift Card plugin.
- Enable Tax: Check this checkbox to enable the tax on Gift Card products.
- Enable Date Feature: Check this checkbox to allow the Gift Card products to send to the receiver on the selected date.
- Date Format: Select the date format which you want to show on the Gift Card.
- Enable Listing Shop Page: Check this box to allow the listing of Gift Card products on the shop page.
- Individual Use: Enable this setting if the Gift Card coupon cannot be used in conjunction with other Coupons/Gift Cards.
- Free Shipping: Check this box if you want to enable free shipping for the Gift Card products.
- Gift card Coupon Length: Enter Gift card coupon length. The minimum length of the coupon is 5.
- Gift card Prefix: Here enter the Gift Card prefix for the coupon code.
- Gift card Expiry After Days: Enter a valid number after that a purchased Gift Card will expire. Keep value 0 for no expiry date and value 1 for one-day expiry when the order is completed.
- Minimum Spend: This setting allows you to set the minimum spend of a Gift Card.
- Maximum Spend: This setting allows you to set the maximum spend of a Gift Card.
- Gift card Number of Time Usage: How many times a Gift Card can be used before a Gift card goes empty.
- Gift Card PDF Name Prefix: Add the prefix name to the PDF when attaching it to your gift card template using this feature.
Enable Date Feature: Using this feature the admin can set the date to send the gift card products.
Date Format: Select the format of date to schedule gift cards.
- Enable Payment Gateway For Giftcard: Here choose the separate payment gateway method for Gift Card Products otherwise default payment gateways will work.
- Disable category: Check this box only if you want to change the category of Gift Card Product. You have to select the category every time when you create a Gift Card product. The Default Gift Card category will not be assigned automatically.
Here you can include and exclude the product categories for the Gift Cards.
- Exclude Sale Items: Check this box if you want to enable the Gift Card Coupon should not apply to the sale items.
- Excludes Products: The merchant can also exclude a selected product from the Gift Card discount. When any excluded product is available on the cart, then the gift card discount is not applied.
- Exclude Product Category: The merchant can exclude categories to which he doesn’t want a gift card discount. When any excluded category product is available on the cart, then the gift card discount is not applied.
You can also exclude the products and categories for the specific product. Goto the product edit page and click on the ‘Product data‘ section, here you can exclude the products and category from the gift card products.
6.Email Template Setting
An email template is sent to the user to notify them about their Gift Card, Gift Card Coupon, etc. The merchant can manage their email templates with the given settings.
In this section, you can design your email template.
- Upload Default Logo: Upload an image that you want to use as the logo on the email template.
- Logo Dimension (in “px”): Set the size of the logo in pixels.
- Email Default Event Image: Upload the image which you want to use as the default event/occasion logo in the email template.
- Custom CSS: Write the custom CSS for the Email template
- Gift card Message Length: The merchant can set the Gift card message length by setting. The Default length of the Gift card message is 300. Along with this, we have provided the customers to check the current count of the message characters.
- Disclaimer Text: Here you can change the disclaimer text for the email template.
Here you can see the frontend email template.
Use this email template to acknowledge the buyer for their gift card.
- Gift card Email Subject: Use [SITENAME] shortcode as the name of the site and [BUYEREMAILADDRESS] shortcode as the buyer email address to be placed dynamically.
- Email Subject to Sender: Write an email subject of the email template for the receiver.
- Email Notification to Sender: Write the message acknowledging to the buyer that the gift card has been sent successfully. You may use the shortcode [TO] for placing the Recipient Email dynamically.
- Downloadable Gift Card Email Subject for Buyer: Downloadable Gift card email subject for gift card mail when received by the buyer. Use [SITENAME]shortcode as the name of the site to be placed dynamically.
Gift Card Email Subject for Admin: This is the subject for the Giftcard mail that will be sent to the admin when the buyer purchased the gift card so that he can ship it to the shipping address.
Use [SITENAME] shortcode as the name of the site and [ORDERID] shortcode as the order id of the product to be placed dynamically.
6.3.Coupon Mail Setting
The user will get notified about their every usage of coupon amount with the email. And the user can check how much amount is left on their coupons.
- Coupon Email Subject:
Write the subject of coupon mail. Use [SITENAME] shortcode as the name of the site to be placed dynamically.
- Email Notification to Sender:
Write the message to notify the user about their coupon amount. Use [COUPONAMOUNT] shortcode as a coupon amount to be placed dynamically. Here the [DISCLAIMER] shortcode would be replaced by the above Disclaimer text field.
7.Offline Gift card Setting
Import Offline Coupons:
Through this section, you can import Offline Coupons. If you’ve created and offered some gift coupons offline, and you want your customers to use those coupon codes at your online store to get a discount, you can import all those coupons through this feature. You just need to choose the .csv file in which you’ve stored your coupon codes and click on “Import” to import all those coupons to your store.
Offline Gift card List:
If you, as a merchant, want to send gift cards to hundreds of customers, you can use this feature. You just need to select and import the .csv file where all the required data is mentioned. Then you can choose the Gift Card Template and it will be sent to all the users. Read the instructions carefully before importing your .csv file.
You also get a table at the bottom of this setting. You can use this table if you want to send gift card coupons to a very large number of users. Just click on “Add New” and add all the required details. Click on “Save & Send” and your gift card coupon will be sent on the set date to the added email.
You can view details of all shipped gift cards by clicking on the ‘View List‘ tab.
1) Export Coupons:
- Export Online Coupons Details: Through this setting, the admin can export a report of all the online generated coupons in a .csv file format by clicking on the Export CSV button.
- Export Offline Coupons Details: Through this setting, the admin can export a report of all the offline generated coupons in a .csv file format by clicking on the Export CSV button.
2) Import Gift Coupons:
Here, you can import the gift coupon codes from a .csv file if you don’t want to use the predefined codes generated by our plugin. Read the instructions carefully before importing a Gift Coupon file. To import a gift coupon file, just click on the “Choose File” button and select your file that contains the coupon codes, and click on Import.
3) Import Gift Products:
If you don’t want to create your Gift Card products manually and you have a .csv file that stores the data of your gift card products, you can use this setting to import those products. Read the instructions carefully before importing a Gift Product file. To import a gift product file, just click on the “Choose File” button and select your file that contains the product data, and click on Import.
Through this setting, you can import gift card coupons and products and sell them as GiftCard.
In this setting, we provide some extra options i.e. BCC, Enable/Disable some option that the user needs to change.
- Enable Bcc option for Gift card Mails: Admin can enable the BCC feature for gift card mails. BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) is a copy of an email message sent to a recipient whose email address does not appear (as a recipient) in the message.
- Disable Apply Coupon Fields: Admin can disable the apply coupon field which is applied to each order amount.
- Disable Resend Button: Resend button is used to resend the gift card product mail to the recipient. Admin can disable the resend button option.
The user can also resend the email to the receiver to which he wants to send gift cards.
- Disable Send Today Button: Send Today button is used for sending the gift card Admin can disable the send today button option.
the customers can select the date they wanted the gift card to be sent to the recipients. Customers can also send the scheduled Gift Card on the current day through the order details section.
- Disable Preview Button: Preview Button is for the sender that he/she views their gift card template before sending the recipient. Admin can disable the preview button as they need.
- Enable Pdf Feature: After enabling this feature customers will get an email along with PDF attachment.
- Select the Pdf Template Size: After enabling this feature custom will get a Giftcard email along with the attached pdf.
- Enable Browse Image for Gift Card: After enabling this feature customers will browse the image for Gift Card Product.
Here you can change the text for the email template as:
- Text for the “Email To Recipient” Section.
- Enter the description will get displayed below the “Email To Recipient” Option.
- Text for the “You Print & Give” section.
- The description will be displayed below the “You Print & Give” option.
- Text for the “Ship Your Card” section.
- The description will be displayed below the “Ship Your Card” option.
- Making Optional ‘To’ Field: Check this box if you want to remove the validation from the ‘To’ field.
- Making Optional “From” Field: Check this box if you want to remove the validation from the ‘From’ field.
- Making Optional “Gift Message” Field: Check this box if you want to remove the validation from the ‘Gift Message’ field.
- Manual Increment usage count for Gift Coupon: Check this box if you want to allow manual increment usage of Gift Coupon.
- Enable Product for Custom Page: Check this box if you want to display the Gift Card product on the custom page.
- Select Custom Page: Select pages where you want to display the Gift Card Product with the shortcode product_page id =”xyz”
- Hide Gift Card Notice: Check this box if you want to hide the Gift Card notice from the product page.
- Hide Featured/Thumbnail Image: Check this box if you want to hide the features images from the product page.
- Disable Buyer Notification: Check this box if you want to disable the notification to the buyer about where their Gift Card has been sent.
- Email for Ship your Card Delivery Method: Enter a mail where you want to mail the gift card when the customer chooses the delivery method id ‘Ship your card’. By default, the mail is sent to the admin.
Here merchants can enable the discount amount on Gift Card products.
- Enable Discount on Giftcard Products: Check this box to enable the discount on Giftcard Products.
- Select Discount Type: Choose the discount type for gift card products either fixed or percentage.
- Enter Discount within Price Range: Enter discount within the maximum, minimum price range, and discount amount.
Select Discount Type is Fixed: Select discount type is fixed from the dropdown.
Set the Discount Amount with Price Range: After selecting the discount type, set the discount amount with the price range.
See the discount amount on the frontend.
Select Discount Type is Percentage: Select discount type is the percentage from the dropdown.
Set the Discount Amount with Price Range: After selecting the discount type, set the discount amount with the price range.
See the discount amount on the frontend.
11.Thank You Order Setting
The merchant would be able to send Thank You gift coupon to their regular customers, who have placed the required number of orders for that coupon.
- Want to give a ThankYou Gift coupon to your customers: Check this box to enable gift coupons for those customers who had placed orders on your site.
- Select the Order Status: Set the status when the Thank you gift card coupon would be sent.
- Number of Orders, after which the thankyou gift card would send: Enter the order number after that you want to give the gift card coupon to your customer.
- ThankYou Coupon Expiry: Enter the number of days for coupon expiry. Keep value 1 for one-day expiry after generating the coupon keep value 0 for no expiry.
- Select ThankYou Gift Coupon Type: Choose the thankyou coupon type. It is either fixed or percentage.
- Enter a Thankyou Message for your customers: This message will print inside the Thank You template. You may use shortcodes [COUPONCODE], [COUPONAMOUNT] and [COUPONEXPIRY].
- Enter Coupon Amount within Order Range: Enter the thank you coupon amount with the price range.
The QRCode/BARCode is used over the Gift Card for providing security.
Enable Barcode Setting:
- Enable Barcode: If the user wants to generate their BARCode with the Coupon code so here we give the option for the merchant to allow your user to generate their BARCode with the Coupon Code.
- Display Code: Check this box to display the coupon code below the Barcode.
- CodeType: We have given some code types use for BARCode, which are going to be used in different places for different purposes.
- Size: Set the size of the barcode. You can see the Barcode on the frontend.
You can see the BAR Code on the frontend.
Enable QRCode Setting:
- Enable QRCode: Enable QRCode to display in Email Template. QRCode displayed instead of coupon code.>
- ECC Level: This compensates for dirt, damage, or fuzziness of the BAR Code. Valid values are “L” (low ECC), “M”, “Q”, “H” (highest ECC). A high ECC level adds more redundancy at the cost of using more space.
- Size: Option to enable QRCode after selecting the ECC level to select the size of the QRCode.
- Margin: Set the QR Code margin over here.
You can see the QR Code on the frontend.
13.Delivery Method Setting
In this setting, we provide three delivery options to the buyer that he sends their gift card email to the recipient.
- Enable Email To Recipient: The email to recipient feature is used for sending the gift card via email only to the recipient.
On the frontend, you can see the normal delivery method to send the Gift Card.
- Enable Downloadable: In this feature, the gift card template is sent back to the buyer. The buyer will download the gift card template and send it to the recipient with the needed method.
On the frontend, you can see the option of printing your gift card.
- Enable Shipping on Gift Card: In this feature gift card email is sent to the admin and the admin will deliver the gift card to the shipping address of the recipient.
After enabling this setting you can see the shipping option on the gift card.
- Allow Customers to choose: The customer can choose the method for gift card delivery i.e; Email to Recipient, Downloadable, and Shipping.
(i) Customers can select: From this section enable the delivery methods for the customers.
After enabling this feature you can allow the customer to select the delivery methods within three delivery methods for the Gift Card products.
- Apply Coupon On Shipping & Tax: In this feature, the user can also apply their coupon for shipping and tax i.e, the total amount of Gift Card product.
- You can overwrite delivery methods via per product setting: This setting allows you to set the per-product delivery methods.
Goto ‘Product edit page‘ and click on the ‘product data‘ section, here you can see the ‘Overwrite Delivery‘ setting. Enable this setting and select the delivery methods for the specific product.
14.Customizable Gift Card Setting
This setting allows your customer to customized Gift Card template before purchase. You can set a default image for gift cards and also allow customers to upload their images for the customizable gift card.
Click on the checkbox to Enable this setting.
Afterwards, a Customizable Gift Card product is automatically created in the shop. Your customer can buy Gift Card with the predefined Gift Card templates or make customizations in the template such as Uploading the Gift Card Image, Entering the Message, Value of Gift Card, Sending the Date of Gift Card, Enter Your Name, etc., in real-time.
Moreover, you can implement duration-based pricing (variable) on the customizable gift card. Customers can select the duration from the price drop-down and pay accordingly.
15.Scan/Fetch and Redeem/Recharge Giftcard Setting
This Ultimate Gift Card plugin will help you to grow your revenue by offering easy redeeming/recharging of gift card vouchers for your offline businesses. You can redeem/recharge all types of gift card coupons from the gifting portal.
To use the Giftcard Redeem Link on the web-store follow these steps.
Step 1: First click on the “Get Me My FREE Redeem Link“.
Step 2: Now a popup window will be displayed on your dashboard, here enter your Email Id, Name, and then click on the “Generate Link” tab.
Step 3: After clicking on the “Generate Link“, your Gift Card Redeem Link and Embedded link will be displayed on your panel with walkthrough steps and the login details will be sent to the given email id.
Step 4: Now Copy the Giftcard Redeem link or Embedded code to log in to your web-store of gifting.wpswings.com by using the credentials given in the received email. To use the embedded code first you have to create a Page and then paste the embedded code on it.
Step 5: After successful login with the dashboard, you will get the shop page of the web-store. Here you can see all transactions of Giftcard vouchers.
Step 6: Now go to the “DASHBOARD“, here you can start Scan/Fetch and Redeem/Recharge the gift card coupon. You can scan or enter the coupon code to fetch the detail of the Gift card and you can also redeem/recharge the Gift card coupon easily.
The dashboard distributed into 3 sections.
- Scan: Click on the scan button you can scan the Gift Card Coupon details.
- Gift Card Details: Here enter the Gift Card Coupon Code to fetch the details of the Gift Card. After entering the coupon code you can view all the details of the giftcard coupon like amount, expiry date, usage limits of the Gift Card Coupon, etc.
- Redeem: Here you can enter the number of amounts to Redeem the value from the Gift Card Coupon and Add the value to the Gift Card Coupon.
To use the redeem link on this POS system, follow the steps below
- Copy the embed link and paste it on any page at POS.
- Login using the credentials given in the received email.
- Start Scan/Fetch and Redeem/Recharge.
15.2.Add Multiple Stores
The gifting redemption feature allows the merchant to list multiple stores with their details like the Name of the store, Owner, Location, etc.
The customers can then redeem gift cards by visiting any of the registered stores. Moreover, the merchant can also track and monitor the performance of each store in terms of How many gift cards are sold and when, the Number of gift cards redeemed and by whom, etc.
15.3.Gift Card Reportings
The gift card reporting feature facilitates the merchant to monitor all gift card transaction data like:
- Number of gift cards sold
- Number of gift cards redeemed
- Number of gift cards recharge
- Which store has the max/min sell count of the gift cards?
The gift card reports also include the data about the buyer and recipients of the gift cards like email, contact number, name, etc.
This setting allows the customer to send the gift card coupon details to their recipient through the WhatsApp message or the SMS. To enable the SMS setting admin need to create a Twilio Account after that they can enable this setting.
- Enable WhatsApp Notification: This setting allows your user to send the Gift card coupon details via Whatsapp to their recipient.
- Enable PDF Link: Through this setting, the admin can share the gift card in PDF format through PDF link on WhatsApp.
- Enable WhatsApp Sharing: Through this setting, the admin can enable the WhatsApp sharing of Gift card Details.
- Message Content: Enter the content for the WhatsApp notification by using the specific shortcodes. Use [TO] shortcodes as the name of the sender, use [FROM] shortcode as the name of the receiver, use [MESSAGE] shortcodes for the gift card message, use [COUPONCODE] shortcodes as the coupon code, use [AMOUNT] shortcodes for the gift card amount, use [EXPIRYDATE] shortcodes as the expiration date of the gift card to be placed dynamically. And the last click on the save setting button.
- After successfully saving the setting by the admin, the customer can see the ‘share on WhatsApp’ button on the order details page. Using this button they can share Giftcard details to their recipient directly via personal WhatsApp amount.
2. Enable SMS Notification: This setting allows your user to send the Gift card coupon details via message to their recipient.
To enable this setting first you have to fill out the Twilio Account credentials, If you have not Twilio Account, visit the Twilio Website and create an account by clicking on the giving link.
- Enable SMS Notification: Click on the checkbox to enable this setting.
- Account SID: Enter your Twilio Account SID.
- Account Auth Token: Enter your Twilio Account Auth Token.
- Twilio Number: Enter your Twilio Number.
After successfully saving the setting by the admin, the customer will be able to send the gift card coupon details via SMS to their recipient contact number.
On the Add to the cart page, customers can enter their recipient contact number to send the giftcard coupon details after placing the order.
17.Reporting Gift card to the Admin
From now this plugin provides reporting to the admin of all gift cards, There are two ways to view the report.
- Navigate to the dashboard click on the WooCommerce > Reports > Gift Cards. Here admin can view and edit the gift cards detail generated by the customers.
- Directly clicking on the ‘GC Report’ on the top menu of the dashboard.
To view the complete description of the gift card click on the ‘View Details’ button of the specific gift card.
Here admin can see the full report of the gift card.
18.Compatibility with RMA Return Refund & Exchange For WooCommerce Pro
The gift Card for WooCommerce Pro plugin is compatible with the RMA Return Refund & Exchange for WooCommerce and RMA Return Refund & Exchange for WooCommerce Pro.
With this compatibility, the customers are able to file refunds and exchange requests for the gift card products they purchase.
But customers must fulfill these two conditions:
a) The gift card should be in the use period.
b) Its usability should be equal to zero.
19.Compatibility with "Price Based on Country for WooCommerce" plugin
From now, this plugin provides the compatibility with Price Based on Country for WooCommerce plugin. Through this, your customers bought a gift card in their own currency, it will get converted in your base currency according to the country of the customers.
- Zone Name: Select your zone name.
- Countries: Select countries in which you want to convert your currency.
- Currency: Select your currency type in which you want to convert currency.
- Exchange Rate: Here you can enter the exchange rate of the selected currency.
20.Feedback and Suggestions
Don’t see a feature in the Gift Cards for WooCommerce Pro plugin that you think would be useful?
We’d love to hear it: Reach out to our Support query and we’ll consider adding it in a future release.
To edit the Gift card template from the "Gift Card" menu where all the templates are listed. Click on “Edit” to edit a particular template. Now the editing page of the template will open. You can make the changes and update the template.
Yes, you can exclude the product categories to restrict customers to buy products from those categories. To do this, go to the Products tab of the plugin and enter the categories you want to exclude. Save Changes after adding the categories. If you want, you can also exclude specific products and sale items with this setting.
Yes, you can restrict the usage of the gift cards. To do this, go to General settings of the plugin, scroll down and you’ll find a setting named Gift Card no. of time usage. Set the number of times you want your customers to use the gift cards and save changes.
Yes, you can use BARcode/QRcode instead of coupon code or along with the coupon code. Just go to BARcode/QRcode tab and select whichever option you want to use and save changes.
Admin can export or import the gift card coupons details from the Import/Export tab of our plugin. You can also import the Gift Card coupon codes through this feature.
There are three methods available in our plugin through which you notify your recipient about gift card:
1. By Email
2. By WhatsApp
3. By SMS via Twilio
Go to your plugin and click on the Notifications tab. Here, enable the notification method you want to use to notify the recipients and save the changes.
Yes, Customers can download the pdf of the giftcard from the email and share that PDF with anyone.
Yes, the plugin supports multiple languages and is WPML compatible. You can also use the Loco Translate plugin to translate the strings in another language.
The plugin is compatible with Price Based on Country for WooCommerce plugin which enables customers to place an order in their own currency.
You get 20+ pre-designed Gift Card Templates for all occasions with our Gift Card plugin.
Yes, we have this feature in our plugin admin can hide the Message and From fields. For this please go to the Product settings and click on the Disable Fields From the Gift Card Product Page check boxes.
Yes, the admin can set the minimum price for the user price type. For this, please go to the Product edit page, Choose User Price type, and Set Minimum Limit.
Yes, you can disable the coupon mail. Please go to the Email Template settings >> Left Coupon Amount Mail and click on the Disable Coupon Amount Notification Email toggle.